The Great Room
1. Why do you love design?
Design is like fashion-- things happen internationally and our job is to be on top of those trends. We want our clients to be current without being trendy.
2. What is your design style?
An eclectic mix of modern and traditional. We often work in what we call ‘The New Traditional’-- taking a rich look and adding a new twist by interjecting unexpected pieces.
3. Do you have a design mantra?
'Live with what you love.' That’s what makes the personality of the room: things that have meaning.
Harrison Bontrager email@example.com
Personal Style Vintage Modern
Favorite Room Living Room
Paint Color Caviar by Sherwin Williams
Design Influences Isle Crawford India Mahdavi
1. Why do you love design? I love design because I am able to create an environment that enhances daily life, maybe it is a calming bedroom to come home to after work or a lively dining room that your guests never want to leave.
2. What is your design style? My design style is a mix of modern clean lines filled with eclectic pieces that tell a story.
1. Why do you love design? Design is a part of everything in life. Whether that be the more cosmetic side of design like designing your home, to the more mechanical side like design of an object to perform a certain task, like scissors. Everything in life uses design in one way or another making it such a powerful thing.
2. What is your design mantra? 'Design for you and your life style'- Not everyone and their styles are the same.
Breanna Jensen firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Style Industrial Modern
Paint Color: Sherwin Williams
Favorite Room: Home Office
Design Influences: Mother Nature vs. Factories